giovedì 19 febbraio 2015

Creare bellissime perle con effetto pietra

Sembrano delle piccole rocce e invece...
  Cliccate sulla foto per scoprire come crearle!
Sona Grigoryan è un'artista fantasiosa e originale. Di lei dice
"Hi guys!!! I came from Armenia a very beautiful country, with its very old history and culture.
Now I live in Barcelona. I'm a free artist :).
The art is the most important thing in my life after my baby...In this period of my life I'm in love with polymer clay.
I don't live a single day without making beautiful things or thinking about them...I like playing with clay, doing experiments, finding new ways to make beauty...And the most important thing is that I do it with Love...."
Potete trovare il materiale per realizzarle su www.freakemporium.it

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento